1. Collection of Personal Information:
We may ask you to provide personal information when you establish or update an Account on the Site, sign up to receive emails from customfeeling or other marketing materials, make a purchase, contact customer support, create or update your wish list, send items to a friend, view your order history, participate in contests and surveys, or contact us.
Categories of personal information collected online include name, billing and shipping address information, email address, telephone number, mobile number, credit card information, and any other information you choose to provide us.
2. How does customfeeling use your Information?
We use your Information to:
• Deliver products that you have ordered
• Contact you or the product recipient(s) in the event of order delay or difficulty
• Deliver information through the various communication channels you have provided to us about our products or the Site, including adding you to our email list or to our customer phone and mail marketing list when you register for an account or make a purchase
• Send information about events, surveys, promotions and possibly contests to you
• Send text messages, with your consent, about events, surveys, promotions and other offers to you
• Tailor your experience on the Site to your interests
• Develop and improve our products, services, and the Site, including fraud prevention
• Respond to your inquiries
If you have set up an Account at the Site, you may save Personal Information in that Account, and we will access this Personal Information to make your shopping quicker and easier. We require you to create and/or access your Account to use various features of the Site, such as accessing your order history and creating a wish list.
With respect to emails we will use your Personal Information to send you exclusive information about special offers, media events, new products and much more. If at any time you would like to stop future delivery of emails from us, please follow the removal instructions located at the end of each message. Please note, however, that your request not to receive email information will not preclude us from contacting you by email or otherwise regarding questions we have about your purchase and other operational emails, such as shipping information.
We may anonymize and aggregate data collected through the Site and use it for any purpose. Such information does not identify you individually.
3. How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
4. Do we use 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won't affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
6. Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
7. Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
8. According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Users are able to change their personal information: By chatting with us or sending us a ticket
9. How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
10. Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking
11. Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
12. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email ( Within 7 business days）
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
13. To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
• Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
14. Security statement
We take steps to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Site may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send via e-mail.
16. Questions or Concerns
If you have additional questions or would like more information regarding our information collection, use of disclosure practices, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.